Sunday, July 7, 2013

OK, How about this? Is it completed now?

I posted this card earlier and asked you if it was finished, completed.  
Thanks to those of you who replied to me or commented here.  You liked it "as is."  But I still thought it needed something for a Christmas card.  So I decided to add some hearts punched with the Build an Owl punch from the Red Glimmer cardstock.  Here it is with just 3 hearts.  What do you think now?
 Here's a close-up.

 I think it looks better with just these few hearts!  I hope you still like it.  Let me know what you think!!
Smiles, Laura


5 comments:

  1. I do love the addition of the 3 hearts; they add alot to your creation but I must admit I didn't comment originally cuz I don't like the tree trunks. I think they are too bulky for the trees and should be thinner. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.....hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, that's a thought to make them a bit thinner. I'll do that if I make more of these because I think you are right--they should be a bit thinner. Thanks for thinking about this one with me!!
      Smiles, Laura

      Delete
  2. Laura, I thought your original card was just fine. But now think that the little pops of red really make the card perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to suggest red ribbon on the left side of the white layer, but I totally forgot to leave a comment. I really like the card design, and a splash of red was a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little row of trees! They are so cute lined up ready for the holiday season. The little hearts are a sweet addition and are a fun way to send a little love along for a seasonal greeting.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.