Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mosaic Just For You....

Today I wanted to share a card we made in my June classes.  I am starting to really LOVE this mosaic stamp set and punch!  What alot of options one has with it.

For this card, I used the new Pistachio cardstock and layered that with vanilla.  I had run the vanilla through the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  The class debated which side we wanted to use--with the mosaic depressed or raised.  I decided on the depressed side.

I used the Mosaic Madness set stamped in one of three colors--Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.  The sentiment is from the Label Love set and is punched using the Artisan Label punch.  

One nice thing about this card is that it could be used for any occasion.  I plan to be making more of these in other colors!!

Thanks for visiting today!! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.