Thursday, August 30, 2012

Single Ornament

Today's card has a single ornament on it.  I am OK with this card, but sort of think it needs something.  I may try adding some glitter or Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to it.  This was another card made on "play day" so again, so Stampin' Up! designer paper, but I do love the paper on this one. 

The ornament is from the Ornament Keepsake stamp set. 
 I stamped it twice---once in the red and once in the Gumball Green.  I cut out the red part of the ornament and glued it to the green part.  Then I'd like to say I die cut it using my Holiday Ornaments die, but I could not find this particular die anywhere.  I searched the stamp room top to bottom---quite a feat if you could see all the clutter in there--but could not find it.  I was hoping I didn't accidentally toss it in the garbage.  Could not find it, so I cut the ornament out by hand.
I have to stop here and brag on SU!!  I called them to see if I could buy just one of the dies in the set, since I had the whole set minus this one die.  NO, they don't do that, demonstrator support said--sell you an individual die.  But they WOULD send me just this one die as a courtesy because I had the set and could not find this one!! I was beside myself because this is my favorite die in the whole set!  Wasn't that nice of SU!!!

I'm a happy girl!!  Hope you like this card!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.