Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bootiful Occasions

There is a stamp set in the Stampin' Up! catalog that I overlooked until I started seeing great samples made by other stampers made using it.  It's Bootiful Occasions.  I'll be sharing MORE cards made using this set.  Love it.  I'm glad I saw other girls' samples to make me notice this set!  

This card is Tangerine Tango, faced with Elegant Eggplant.  I ran the eggplant card stock through the Big Shot using the Spider Web embossing folder.

This card used the witch's boot in the Bootiful set.  All 4 boots in the set have sentiments attached below the boot.  I cut mine separately so I can use them separately.  So for this card, I stamped the sentiment on one piece of white card stock and cut it out using the Apothecary Accents Framelit die and stamped the boot on another piece of card  stock and cut it out. 
 
Behind the sheet with the sentiment, I used striped paper from the Howlstooth & Scaringbone series.  I overlayed two ribbons.  These are the Dotted Scalloped Ribbon, but I turned the dots down, so the solid back of the ribbon shows.


Brads added to the white sentiment sheet completes the card.  Yes, hard to believe it's time to start thinking about Halloween.  But it is.  You'll see more Halloween cards here later....

Thanks for stopping by today!! Smiles, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.