Friday, August 3, 2012

Elegant Butterflies.....

Today I'm showing you one card, with just a slight variation on another.  This card is Gumball Green with Floral District designer paper on it.  I punched 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circles and the punched out butterflies using   the new Elegant Butterflies punch.
When I got to class, I decided to see how the butterfly looked against the Rich Razzleberry card stock, without the white circle on top.  We all decided we liked it better that way, so hence the two different looks. You can decide which you like better.
The sentiment on this one is from the Itty Bitty Banners set punched out using the Bitty Banner Framelits.  This made a nice birthday card to send to my friend Margaret.

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave your comments; I love reading them!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.