Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Gingerbread man....

I am having so much fun with the gingerbread man from the Scentsational Season stamp set!!  For this card, I also stamped two of the mugs and one candy cane and cut them using the Holiday Collection dies.  I think this is such a fun card.  

I cut off  1-1/2" from the front, so that the inside would show.  For it, I cut a strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and punched each long edge using the Scallop Trim Border punch.  Then I layered designer paper from the Festival of Prints designer series stack.  I love that those papers are double sided; so versatile!!

I covered the shortened front with Cherry cardstock and layered that with designer paper from the In Colors Patterns stack--in Lucky Limeade.  (The card itself is also Lucky Limeade.)
For the sentiment, I stamped it on vanilla and cut it using the Apothecary Accents Framelit.  I then cut two more in Cherry and trimmed them to put behind the vanilla one, to frame it.  Love that look!

Hope you like this card!  Smiles, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.