Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Greetings Sneak Peek

Here is another card with a sneak peek from the Summer Mini.  This one uses a sentiment from the Happy Greetings stamp set.  I like this one and will use it ALOT, I know.  I also used the Friends Never Fade stamp set from the big Idea Book and Catalog.
Since the flower stamp is one you'd want in multiple colors, I used markers in Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, and Chocolate Chip to color in the flower. These colors go with the Greenhouse Gala designer series paper (dsp) I used for both the background and the opening.  The card itself is Real Red, layered with Pear Pizzazz.  I layers one side of DSP over the Pear.  For the cut-out part, I punched out a half circle on each side with the big 2-1/2" Circle Punch.
I think this one would be suitable for any occasion!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.