Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Since we're talking fall....

Yes, we were talking fall with my post yesterday...anyway, since we're talking fall, here is another card I want that I wanted to share.  Again, hopefully a fall look.
                              
I used the stamp set Autumn Splendor for this one.  The card itself is Soft Suede and I put Tangerine Tango on the front.  On the Tangerine, I stamped leaves in suede to make a background. 

I also stamped three leaves, but on vanilla in Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango.  For the middle one, I stamped the leaf again in Suede and colored it with Cajun and cut it out.  It is mounted with dimensionals so that it is raised a bit.  I sponged with Suede around the Vanilla before backing it with Old Olive.  I used the Photo Corners punch to put Olive and Cajun corners on the picture.
                            
The sentiment is from the Word Play set.  I punched the Vanilla it is stamped on out with the new Decorative Label punch from the Holiday Mini catalog.  Again, the edges are sponged with Suede to give it more of a fall look.  See the ovals sticking out on each side?  I punched a Large oval out of Cajun Craze cardstock and cut it in half, putting one on each side.  I did the same with the Model Label punch, punching it from the Old Olive cardstock and sponging the edges.  I added brads for dimension.

Now doesn't this one make you think of fall?  I'm ready!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.