Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More French Foliage....

I have been having fun with my new French Foliage stamp set.  Here is another card I've made:
I like all the leaves in this stamp set, but especially this leaf.  First I stamped the "french writing" on the vanilla using Crumb Cake.  Then I stamped some leaves in More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Crumb Cake on top of that, down the right hand side of the card. 

I stamped individual leaves, too, and punched them out with my Scallop Square punch.  Those individual leaves are backed by scallop squares cut with the new Scallop Square Duo Die from the Holiday Mini.  I love how those two layer!  Here is a close up of them. 
Notice I have the "French writing" on them, too.  Finally, I tied an Old Olive satin ribbon around the vanilla and mounted it on a Crumb Cake card.  I think this is another pretty fall one!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty creations using French Foliage!!! You've added a lot to your blog lately!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.