Sunday, September 5, 2010

Corners and cuts....

I saw a neat card in Paper Crafts magazine with squares and cut corners and such and decided I wanted to make one similar. Of course it did not tell you the dimensions on the squares, so I just eye-balled the size of them. I thought it was fairly bare--it didn't have too many squares/rectangles, so I decided mine would have more. And of course, I used Soft Suede for the card because I love that color so much. Here is my card: I used Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Marina Mist for my squares and rectangles. Each square or rectangle has opposite corners rounded. I stamped it "Just for You" with a stamp from the Afterthoughts level 1 hostess set. I think I've told you before that I cut off the other words on that stamp because I like the "Just for You" by itself. This card could be used for many different occasions.

I decided I wanted to make another one in different colors. Here that one is:
This one is also a Soft Suede card, but I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist on it. Otherwise, the cards are the same. I wonder which is your favorite. I know which is mine.....
Come back again soon! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.