Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Punch and Paper!!

Woohoo!  We have new designer paper in the Summer Mini and also a new punch to play with.  I love new toys!  This Fathers Day card uses the Travel Journal DSP.  It is great for mascline cards.  We always need paper and stamps for cards to our men!!
I used the Happy Father's Day stamp from the All Holidays stampset.  The card itself is Garden Green and uses Pumpkin Pie ink.  I punched the cogs from the Extra Large Cogs Double punch for the front--using the large and small ones on it.  I am going to play with that punch more because I think there are lots of ways to use it.  I've just begun!! You'll be seeing more uses on a future post!!

Thanks for visiting today.  Come back often!!   Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.