Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another July Fourth sample...

Here is another card I made using the July Fourth stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog. But this one also has something different. The white background is made with the Scallop Trim Corner.
I saw a video on how to do this on another blog and had to try it myself. It isn't easy to do, but it's even harder to describe. The entire white scalloped background was cut using the corner punch. Then I punched red and blue squares to put behind it. It gives a different, neat effect. I like using this set and for some reason, LOVE making July 4th cards! I guess for the same reason I named my son two very early American names for Nathan Hale and Patrick Henry. I'm just patriotric that way! So one of my favorite holidays is coming!! Yeah!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.