Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crossword puzzles...

Do you like to work crossword puzzles?  They can be fun, can't they.  Well, I saw in an OLD stamping magazine (like from 2005 or so) that you could log onto a website and write your own crossword puzzle.  I thought it would be so fun to makeeach of my grandchildren one to fill in  as they complete the school year.  They had so much ice and snow this year that they are going to school longer than almost anyone to make up for days they missed.  They went Memorial Day, have gone several Saturdays and still won't get out until June 16!  Gee, that will make for a short summer.  So I decided to make them each a card and write a crossword puzzle inside that they could answer.  You supply the word for the puzzle and the answers and the online program gives you the puzzle and clues printed out.  Both kids  enjoyed it so much! Here are their cards.
As you can tell, I didn't use any stamping on the cards, just shapes cut with my Big Shot.  But I had fun designing the cards, too.

Thanks for visiting today.  More later.   Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.