Friday, June 28, 2013

Welcome, Fritzie....

I have a new "downline" with Stampin' Up!  Fritzie Wise signed up at the end of May and I am so looking forward to working with her.  I hope I can bee a great "upline" to Fritzie.  Welcome to my team, Fritzie!


I wanted to send Fritzie a card to thank her for signing up under me.  Here is the card I made for her.  I used the new Wetlands stamp set.  I suppose it's a strange stamp choice for a "mountain girl" but I just love these little sandpipers.  I used Soft Sky, Pool Party, and Crumb Cake for the card.

I used the white gel pen to make some waves in the ocean.  And I punched the "clouds" using the Build a Cupcake punch.  I hope Fritzie liked it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. "Wetlands" didn't turn my head in the catalog, but your card makes me want to take another look. Gorgeous scene!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.