Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Georgia's Retiring!! Yeah!!

One of my friends and fellow stamper Georgia is retiring at the end of June (Hi, Georgia!!).  I wanted to make her a card to wish her well as she begins this next phrase of her life. 

Retirement is so much fun!  You can sleep late, drink coffee and watch Good Morning America, and never worry about the snow or darkness outside!  Ah, it's GREAT!  And all those good feelings are before 6:00 a.m. with more to go that rest of the day.  Ha!  (Notice I said 6:00 is sleeping late because I used to have to get up at 4:15 to be AT WORK by 6:00 a.m.)

Anyway, I saw this lady at the spa on a card somewhere and the bathtub on a different card somewhere and decided Georgia's card must have both of them.  She deserves a great day at the spa---or at least relaxing at home!!
 Here is a closeup of the lady getting the facial and the sentiment:  Let the relaxation begin!  Happy Retirement!   This little stamp was from a hostess set years ago and I've saved the set because I love some of the little sayings in it.
Georgia, I hope soon your working days are just a distance memory, a means to providing your living during retirement!! Ha!  Congratulations for all the hard working years.  Let the relaxation begin!!!!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! There was a lot of punching and piecing on this card, and it turned out sooooo cute! It's frame-worthy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.