Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Curved Corners...

OK, if you saw my blog a couple of days ago, you saw that my Neutrals Challenge card is a lot like this one---only with more blocks and a flower.  I guess I'm on a "curved corners" kick.  This is a card we made in my classes this month and I love the simplicity of it.  This one uses Patterns designer paper in blacks and greys and Real Red.  The squares of designer paper are punched out using the 1-3/8" square punch and then two opposite corners were rounded.  I added a block of red  for my sentiment and a butterfly to this one.  I punched the butterfly using the Butterfly punch and then embossed it with the Snowburst embossing folder fromt he Holiday mini.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.
 I liked the red so much, I decided to try it using Tempting Turquoise.  Look at this one.  Like it as well?  I do.
Thanks for stopping in!! See you again soon.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.