Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Rose....

Rose Kerry, that is.  I know, soon you will think this is Rose's blog.  ha!  I just HAD to share this card I got yesterday from Rose.  She made it for this week's challenge, in which I did not participate.  But Rose wanted me to have one of her cards.  You see, it is the SAME layout as the Neutrals card I shared yesterday---only this one is in colors.  Again, I am amazed that it came to me without getting smushed in the mail. 

Rose made the flowers on this one using the scallop circles punch and dies.  Isn't it LOVELY!! Rose used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set on this one.
 Here is the inside.
Next time I will share some of my own work.  Rose doesn't have a blog and I just HAD to let you see some of her work (with her permission, of course).  Thanks for this one, Rose!!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.