Monday, September 26, 2011

Stockings, stockings.....

I know you've seen the new Stocking Builder Punch!  Well, I have found it's so much fun to play with.  No, I didn't get the coordinating stamp set, but have had fun using designer paper and card stock to make my own stockings.  Here is a card we made this month in class.  We punched two stockings from designer paper and one from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  I used the Cobbler marker and my Uni-Ball white gel pen to "stitch" the stocking tops, toes and heels.  I used the mat pack to punch holes around the white cardstock so I could "stitch" with the cobbler marker.
Here is a close up of the top of the card.  I put linen thread at the corner of each stocking and "hung" them using silver brads.  And Merry Christmas is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. 
This card would be fun to write kids or family member names on the tops of each stocking (or even pets).  Oh, my, I've already bought some Christmas gifts and am beginning to get in the Christmas spirit!!

Come back again, OK? 
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.