Monday, January 31, 2011

More calendars--May - August

I thought I'd share more of my decorated calendars with you today.  These are so much fun to use each month.  Here is May:  The stamps are from the Every Moment and Word Play stamp sets.
 This one is for June.  I am posting a close-up of it so you can see how I stamped the band for the hat on designer paper and cut it out.  It's called paper piecing.  Makes a nice band, doesn't it? 
 This is July.  I used this stamp set last July for my Dad's birthday celebration.  I love this one!!  The sentiment is from the Service and Sacrifice stamp set and it so describes my dad!
 And finally, here is August.  August is a "lazy cat" sort of time.  The stamp set is the Peace Within set. 
Hope these has inspired you.  Come back tomorrow and I'll share more stamping!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.