Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa's been working out!

While Jessica was with me the other day, she saw Ellen Kemper's card of Santa with his "buns of steel" and wanted us to make one ourselves.  Before I could photograph Jessica's, she had it in the envelope, stamped, and addressed to her dad!  She thought he'd like it.  But I did photograph mine and wanted to share it with you today.  Here is my card:
 This Santa is so neat!  I used the 1" circle punch for his head and the scallop circle punch for his hair.
We used the 3/4" circle punch for those "buns".  His boots are made from the Modern Label punch, cut in half with  a half circle punch for the toe of the boots. 

This is not a card I'd send to just anyone for Christmas, but I'm watching Dr. Oz as I type this and he is encouraging us all to loose "just 10 pounds".  This would be a GREAT card to send to your workout buddy, or someone who has worked hard to loose "just 10 pounds".  Ha!

Thanks for stopping in today and to Ellen for the inspiration and design.   Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.