Thursday, December 23, 2010

Folded Christmas tree...

My husband asked me to make a special Christmas card a couple he contracts with and since I'd been meaning to try this tree by Karen Ewert, I thought I'd try it for this couple  You can see Karen's cards and instructions for folding the card here.  Karen's health prevents her posting to her blog now, but she has left if up so we all can benefit from her instructions and videos she previously posted.
 I used the Wild Wasabi DSP from the Pattern DSP Stack for the tree.  The card itself is Wild Wasabi matted in white.  I had stamped snowflakes all over the white using the snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes set.  I find I use that set so often!

The Peace on Earth is from the Four the Holidays stamp set.
Here is a close-up of the tree.  I put the Pearl "Jewels" on it for "ornaments."  The tree is on an oval cut with the Scalloped Oval die from Bashful Blue CS.  I topped the tree with a Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad.

Hubby was pleased with the card to send to his friends.  Hope they like it.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.