Saturday, December 31, 2011

Deer at Christmas---well, barely after Christmas.

OK, look away if you don't believe in killing Bambi because this picture is of a buck my husband shot last month.  He is an 8-point and my husband was thrilled with the kill.  Frank does always thank the spirit of those animals he kils for providing us with meat. Yes, we eat the meat---of anything he kills--and enjoyed some from this fellow for dinner several times so far. 
I just had to show that nice fellow is a lead in for my card today.  It has the buck reindeer from Winter Post on it.  This card happens to be a masculine birthday card but I also made some cards like this as Christmas cards--just added different sentiment.
The designer paper used for this card is from the Letters to Santa series. It doesn't look like Christmas paper, but instead has a nice masculine look to it. 

I used the Decorative Label, the Large oval and the 1-3/8" circle punches and the Lots of Tags die to make the sentiment on this one!  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set.  Love that set!!

See you here again!  Smiles, Laura



1 comment:

  1. What a great masculine birthday card. I don't have that stamp but I have similar ones which would work as well. Thanks for sharing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.