Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Beautiful Season....

I had decided I would not purchase this stamp set and then I saw a card using it and decided I HAD to buy this set.  It is a beautiful set--called Beautiful Season!

This card is white, layered with Cherry Cobbler, and then topped with white cardstock.  I stamped the chickadee image on the white using black ink.  Then I stamped it again on another sheet and punched out just the bird with my 1-3/8" circle punch.  I colored that bird and popped it up over the original image.
I punched the Lace Ribbon Border from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ran Very Vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon through it.  I topped each flower on that with a Pearl Jewel.

I like how this card turned out.  I hope it inspires you!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura
    Love your Beautiful Season card giving it a try for me this year. One problem, when I used the
    13/8" punch, it did not give same image as your card. Did you use a larger punch?
    Cathy Krynski
    polonaise.krynski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.