Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Birthday stars....

Hi, all!! Hope you had a wonderful Palm Sunday weekend!  I made a trip to the SC coast to be with my 3 sisters and it was a wonderful sisters weekend!  We shopped, talked, played cards, and generally enjoyed each other's company. 
I thougth I'd share a card I made for my son's birthday.  He turned 41 on Sunday, March 28.  This one was inspired by a card I saw somewhere online.  
I was pleased with how it turned out and I think he liked it.  Here is the inside.
 I hope you have a good week. I'm heading to the beach for a trip with my husband and grandchildren (the SC coast again, different part.) so I'll post when I return.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.