Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Neat Inside fold.....

Here is a card I mde recently that uses the Gently Falling stamp set.  I started with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of white cardstock.  I cut a River Rock piece to 4" x 4", used the Labels Collection Framelit to cut out the center, then embossed the River Rock using the Chevron embossing folder.  I rounded the corners for effect.

I stamped the leaves using the Gently Falling stamp set and colored them with Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, and Marina Mist inks using my aqua painter, then cut them out.  They are popped up with dimensionals.
For the inside of this card, I cut a white piece of cardstock 6" x 6".  I folded it in half both ways, so it made a 3" square.  Then I unfolded it and folded it diagonally only one way.  These because mountain folds so it would fold up to go inside the card.  I stamped more leaves all around the outside of this piece and colored them. 

I stamped the sentiment from the One In A Million stamp set. 
This makes a neat Thank You card, but this layout could be used for so many occasions and the recipient would get a neat surprise when they open it.  Go try this one out!!

Thanks for stopping in!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Very clever. Will definitely try this. TFS
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.