Saturday, July 28, 2012

So Sorry....

I made this card the other day for a some friends who recently lost their dog.  I was sending a donation to the local animal shelter in his memory and wanted to let the family know.  Sorry I didn't have a dog stamp handy but I hope this one conveyed my sympathy.
The card is Calypso Coral with Lucky Limeade behind the designer paper, which is from the Floral District set.  What a versatile family of designer paper that is!  I stamped the flowers from the Summer Silhouettes set--I love how you can 2-step stamp, so the stem and flowers can be different colors very quickly.  The sentiment is from the So Sorry set, of course.

My class also made this card recently and they really liked it.  I hope you do, too!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.