Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Today I'm sharing a card my friend Judy and I made recently when we had a "play day."  I used Blushing Bride for this card, and layered the three strips of 3 different designer papers with Baja Breeze.  I stamped the flower from the Mixed Bunch stamp set with Blushing Bride on Bride cardstock and punched it with the new Blossoms punch.  We are really going to enjoy that punch!  I punched two pink flowers and one from Baja,which I used behind the flower for leaves.
 I stamped the center of the flower in Baja Breeze on vanilla cardstock and punched it out using a 3/4" circle punch.
The finishing touch to this one is the bow and ribbon made using Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon.  It lays so pretty!  I thought this turned out to be a nice, feminine card, suitable for any of my friends.  What do you think?
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.