Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Candy Canes

Today we are going to use the Stocking Accents die again to make candy canes.  This is another fun one.  This card uses Real Red and Old Olive, including the designer paper from the Brights Patterns DSP Stack. 
I told you in my last entry how to make the cnady canes--cut a red and a white one, and glue every other section of the white onto the red.  (The die has perferations to showing where to cut.)  I crossed these two and tied a ribbon around them both.
This sentiment is from the Occasions Alphabet set.  I stamped it on white and punched it with the Scallop Oval punch, then layered that onto a Wide Oval punch in olive.
I added three little rhinestone jewels at the bottom for "bling".

I'll be showing some other cards made using the Stocking Accents in the near future.  Visit often!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.