Saturday, October 29, 2011

Warmest of Wishes...

Here is another Halloween card I made.  I LOVE making Halloween cards---almost more than any other season.  This one used the Spider Web embossing folder on grey cardstock for the background.  I sponged some white craft ink on it to make it pop!
I stamped the little owl from the Warmest of Wishes hostess set for this one.  He is stamped in black, with his mask colored with Olive and his bag and beak colored with Cajun Craze.
The little spider on this one is from the Dark and Dreary set.  The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen set.

The background for the owl's circle is cut out with the Perfect Pennants die from Black and Cajun Craze.  I love the effect of those two decorative circles.

Come back again soon!! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, love your spider web background! I also love your blog header, adorable and so appropriate! Love your punch art.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.