Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday wishes....

I have several birthdays to acknowledge this month and here is a card I made for two of them. I used three In Colors for this card--the card itself is Peach Parfait, the next layer is Poppy Parade and the top layer is Pear Pizzazz.  I love this color combination.  The designer paper is from the Sunny Garden collection--both the striped piece and the floral piece.   I punched the circle using the new 3-1/2" die from the Occasions Mini.
 I punched two flowers using the new Fun Flowers Bigz L Die from the Occasions Mini. I embossed them with embossing folders--the bottom one with the Perfect Polka Dots folder and the top one with the Vintage Wallpaper one.  I sponged Poppy on both of them to add depth.  Love that pear glimmer grad in the middle of the flower, too.
The Birthday Wishes sentiment is from the Occasional Quotes Level 3 Hostess set.  That will be one I'll use a lot. 

I hope my friends who get this card like it!! I think it will be a hit!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.