Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vintage Vogue share....

Look at this delightful card my friend Regina Andari sent to me (right).  I just loved it--the colors, the layout, and the use of the Vintage Vogue stamp set.  I wanted to make one like it--but alittle different.  Here in purple is my version.  We both used the Matchbox die for our base of our tag (wording), the Ovals die for our ovals, the Scalloped Square die for the card itself, and  the Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-a-bration mini.  Regina used the Bride Speciality paper for her white in the oval and on the tag.  I didn't have any on hand, so I used regular white CS and used my crimper to give it that two-tone effect.  I also had purchased the Punch Pack (3 punches) as a pre-order from the Summer Mini.I decided I'd like little flowers around my oval, rather than the extra flower Regina added.  The green center of the Vintage Vogue flower is also one of the punches from the Punch pack.  It will be fun to get into that Summer Mini and start using alot of the new products.

I like both of these samples, don't you?  It just shows you that a few changes can make a different card, but very similar.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.