Monday, April 26, 2010

I finally got to stamp....

I was afraid I'd lost my mojo, but I finally got to stamp and had a ball.  Sometimes you just need to think you've "lost it" and really have to dig deep to find something.  I wanted some different layouts and think I've found them. 
Here is a sample I made using the 1-3/8" square punch to punch out squares.  I folded each down the center, diagonally and then glued them around a piece of red cardstock.  Then put a pink brad at the point where the squares meet.  I just could not figure out how to put any "wording" on the front of this one because of the size of the squares.  Here is anonther sample I made with the colors in So Saffron.
This one has the gold brad between each square tip.  And I mounted the squares on DSP rather than cardstock.  I think I I cut the squares 1" on this one but am not positive.  I just played around with it.  The "SOrry" is from the new Summer mini that will be coming out May 1. 

Here is another card I wanted to share:
For this card, I punched the flowers using the Daisies #2 die--two for each size flower.  I folded them in half and glued them together.  Then I put the large and smaller Jumbo brads as the center of reach flower.  The background (Mellow Moss rectangle) is run through the new Square Lattice embossing folder that will be in the Summer Mini catalog.  This is going to be a WONDERFL embossing folder to use when it becomes available.

Well, I hope you like these three samples.  More later..... Have a wonderful week!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I LOVE your folded over daisies - too easy and such a fab look! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.