Friday, June 3, 2011

More On the Grow flowers....

Here is another card I made using the flower from the On The Grow set.  It is really a fun one to stamp and color!  I used Poppy Parade and Tempting Turquoise cardstock on this one, with designer paper from the Build-a-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II pack and the In Colors Patterns Stack.  I am so glad the Patterns Stacks are not retiring!!
 Here is the sentiment on this one.  I used the turquoise circle, the Designer Label in Poppy (that one is retiring, too, and will I ever miss it!!) and the large oval.  The sentiment is from the On the Grow set, too.
Here is a closeup of the flower and ribbon.  Yes, that's retired Riding Hood Red ribbon.   It goes with the poppy cardstock and I wanted to use taffeta ribbon on this one.
                                     

The main thing I like about this one is the layout.  You know how I'm always looking for neat layouts. This one could be used with ANY image and sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping in today!!  See you another day!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura, another great card. I have so enjoyed looking and reading you entire blog! Now to find more time to play. . .
    hugs and Prayers, Inkyhive

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.