Monday, August 23, 2010

Owl Goblins

I have finaly started working on Halloween cards and saw on another blog some "goblins" made using the Owl punch. I just had to try making some different "goblins" myself with my punch. Here is the card I came up with.Can you tell my "goblins" are Zorro, a ghost and a devil? What fun! I'm telling you, if you do not have the owl punch, you should order it. Owls are the rage right now; I see them in all the stamping magazines. I have to make some swaps and while making all three on it are time consuming, I think I could do a Zorro for everyone. Show me what you make, OK?

Thanks for looking! Smiles, Laura

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: House of Haunts, Grateful Greetings
CS: Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Inks: Old Olive, Basis Grey, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: 2-Step Owl Punch, Sponges, 1-3/8" circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack,

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable Laura. Very creative and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card! Totally love the 'dressed up' owls. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.