Sunday, March 6, 2011

Butterflies.....

Our club theme for swaps this month was "Anything with Wings" and it was interesting to see the cards we all brought.  No one brought a card wtih a bird, nor a dragonfly.  Amazing!  We all brought butterflies (we must REALLY be ready for spring) except one girl who brought a card with an angel.  Great thought!

So here is the card I made for the swap.  It's alot like a card I had saved to my photo file.

The card itself is white and doesn't have my usual full layer on the front.  I layered Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive designer paper on that with a strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock over that.
                          
 The punched out butterflies are run through the Square Lattice embossing folder.  So is the white background my circles are on.  The white circles are 1-3/8" and the daffodil ones are 1" circles.

I put little yellow "rhinestone" jewels on each butterfly. 
I stamp "hello" from the Tiny Cup set on the card.  It would be a good card for almost any occasion.

Thanks for visiting today!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.