Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another new baby...

We have another new baby in our circle of friends.  This one was a little boy, too, so I made him a blanket like I do for all our friends' new babies and new grandbabies.  I made this card to go with the blanket.

This is made with the Baby Tees jumbo wheel.  I just colored it in with markers.  The card is Bashful Blue with So Saffron and Whisper White on it.  I used some striped paper in Bashful Blue from the Patterns DSP Stack, too. 
The sentiment "Congratulations" is from the Level 2 Hostess set Something to Celebrate in the Occasions Mini.    It's a smiple card, but a happy one, too, I think.  I hope they like the card---and have many happy times with their new son!!

Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.