Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Black and White....

Hello!  Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for a stamp club swap.  The only parameters for the swap were that you use black and white for it---only those two colors.  At first I was at a loss, becuase I rarely use those two colors together.  Then I remember the Come to Bethlehem set and decided it woudl be perfect for the swap.  Here is my card.
I cut the oval using the Frame, Oval Scallop die ith my Big Shot machine, just leaving off the scallop edging.  I don't have a close up shot, but I put one of the SU "rhinestore jewels" in the center of the star.  It shows up really well on the card. 

This is a really quick Christmas card and you could turn out a few of them really quickly.

I appreciate your visit today.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.